Nathan Simpson - computer maintenance technician
Office Hours: Monday - Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
Location: Room 134
The 1:World initiative is aimed at enhancing instruction and engaging students with state-of-the-art technology similar to what they will encounter after graduation.
We believe that students:
- are our number ONE priority
- will engage in high quality instruction in a nurturing environment
- will achieve at high levels
- will become responsible and independent learners
- will share in the responsibility of their own learning
- will utilize 21st century skills (critical thinking, creativity, communications, collaboration, and commitment)
- will succeed through the combined efforts of the Franklin County Public Schools, families and our community