The Nutrition Services department is made up of a team of food and nutrition professionals that are dedicated to students' health, well being and their ability to learn. We support learning by promoting healthy habits for lifelong nutrition and fitness practices.
Meals, foods and beverages sold or served at schools meet state and federal requirements which are based on the USDA Dietary Guidelines. We provide students with access to a variety of affordable and appealing foods that meet the health and nutrition needs of students.
Summer meal kits will begin on June 1, 2021 and end on July 31, 2021.
Meal kits will be handed out Monday through Thursday of each week. Monday through Wednesday meal kits will include one (1) breakfast and one (1) lunch. Thursday meal kits will include two (2) breakfasts and two (2) lunches.
Meal kits can be picked up at the following locations/times:
WEST SIDE PICK UP SITES -
- Bondurant Middle School (1 Bondurant Drive) 11:30 - 12:00
- Bridgeport Elementary School (10 Doctors Drive) 11:30 - 12:00
- Collins Lane Elementary School (1 Cougar Lane) 11:30 - 12:00
- Westridge Elementary School (200 Oak Ridge Way) 11:30 - 12:00
EAST SIDE PICK UP SITES -
- Early Learning Village (200 Laralan Avenue) 11:30 - 12:00
- Elkhorn Middle School (1060 East Main Street) 11:30 - 12:00
- Hearn Elementary School (300 Copperleaf Boulevard) 11:30 - 12:00
- Peaks Mill Elementary School (100 Peaks Mill Road) 11:30 - 12:00
Anyone under the age of 18 eats FREE!