Thursday, April 29th from 9:00am - 2:00pm
Tuesday, May 4th from 4:00pm - 7:00pm
These are district-wide events. Each school with Kindergarten students in the district will be open during the dates/times above for Kindergarten registration.
Parents/guardians of new Kindergarten students must register their child at their home school. If you are not familiar with which school your child should attend, please contact Central Office at (502)695-6700.
What documentation do I need to provide when registering my child in school?
- a legal birth certificate or other reliable proof* of age and identification
- a current Kentucky certificate of immunization
- proof of a preventative health care examination conducted within six months prior to initial entry into the Head Start Program
- proof of an eye examination between ages 3-6 by an optometrist or ophthalmologist, documented on the Kentucky School Eye Exam Form; documentation must be presented to the school district no later than January 1 of the first year that the child is enrolled
- proof of a dental screening or examination by a dentist, dental hygienist, physician, registered nurse, advanced registered nurse practitioner or physician assistant, documented on the Kentucky Dental Screening Form (This form must be presented to the school no later than January 1 of the first year that a 5- or 6-year-old child is enrolled.)
Please contact your home school for any questions regarding Kindergarten registration.