Meal Distribution Information
**Please read below as some information has changed**
Breakfast & Lunch Service for Virtual Learning:
- Meal kits will be distributed on Tuesdays and on Thursdays from 11:00 am-1:00pm at eight school sites:
- Bondurant Middle School
- Bridgeport Elementary
- Collins Lane Elementary
- Elkhorn Middle School
- Franklin County School (left side door #34 towards the football field)
- Hearn Elementary
- Peaks Mill Elementary
- Westridge Elementary
- Meal kits must be pre-ordered through the google document on Franklin County Schools website located under “QUICK LINKS” or by clicking HERE.
- This form must be completed by the Sunday before the Tuesday pick-up day each week.
- Parents/guardians may pick up meal kits at any of the eight school sites. They DO NOT have to pick up at their child’s school. When picking up, the following information will need to be given at the school:
- Tuesday meal kits will include a breakfast and a lunch for Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday; Thursday meal kits will include a breakfast and a lunch for Friday, Saturday and Monday.
- All meal items will be pre-packaged for easy transport
- ALL children, 18 years and younger are eligible for meal kits, even children who are not students of Franklin County Schools.
Breakfast & Lunch Service for In-Person Learning:
- Breakfast and lunch will be provided at the schools for students who are attending in-person learning.
- Students that are present will not be eligible for virtual learning meal kits.
- Meals will be the same for all age groups and will be grab and go.
- A la carte items will not be for sale.
- Middle and High School students who attend an A/B schedule will receive meals at school when present and will be eligible for one (1) meal kit per week for the days they are at home for virtual learning.
- The online meal order form will be updated each Friday after the Superintendent determines the following week's learning format.
- All meals are free to all children, 18 years and younger.