Our parking lot can be a hectic place in the mornings. Please remember the following so we can keep our students, staff members, and parents safe.
• Students cannot be dropped off in the parking lot. If you are in the parking lot area, you must get out and walk your child in the building.
• Please watch for pedestrians in the crosswalk. Teachers on duty will direct you when you need to stop and wait for pedestrians and when you can go. Please, please, please pay attention to those crossing.
• Please do not park in the handicap spots unless you have the proper documentation.
• When dropping off, please do not park or unload in the crosswalk.
• Preschool parents—Please do not park outside of the preschool room. This interferes with traffic flow.
I know everyone is in a hurry and you all have places to be, but we need to be careful so that we can all arrive to our destinations safely.
Thanks for your help!