|The following papers are required at registration for new students:
- A copy of a birth certificate from Vital Statistics
- A social security number
- An immunization certificate on the official Kentucky form. (Most children need their shots updated for Kindergarten. Please check with your doctor or health department.)
- A school physical on the official Kentucky form. (The physical examination must be given within one year of beginning public school. If your child is in a public preschool, that physical is acceptable.)
- An eye examination by an optometrist or ophthalmologist is required for children entering public school for the first time.
- Proof of residence.
- Proof of guardianship if child does not live with natural parent.