The essay contest rules are as follows:
- Student must be a current senior in high school graduating in the 2018 - 2019 school year.
- Essays must address the essay prompt directly.
- Essays must be a written by a single student, and shall not be collaborative in nature.
- Essays must be submitted using the online submission form
- Essays must be received by November 2nd, 2018
- Essays must be limited to 500 words
This year, the essay prompt has changed slightly from previous years:
How do you think concrete could be used to solve an issue facing Kentuckians today?